I just learned that there is an upcoming sample sale at the Washington Design Center. If you are in search of a bargain, please keep reading.
Visit The Washington Design Center on Saturday, October 9, 2010 for a chance to shop the region’s most extensive and luxurious collection of home furnishings at a deep discount. Open to the public on October 9 and to Trade professionals on October 7-9, the sample sale is the perfect opportunity to see the latest trends and products in home furnishings and decor and to shop hundreds of high-end items including furniture, rugs, lighting, art and accessories at up to 75 percent off. WDC sample sales are a great way for consumers to take advantage of significant discounts that these luxury showrooms rarely offer.
Participating Showrooms include:
Furnishings and Accessories:
- Pugrant Associates https://www.pugrantassociates.com/
- Century Furniture https://www.centuryfurniture.com/
- AmericanEye https://www.americaneyewdc.net/
- Baker Knapp & Tubbs https://www.kohlerinteriors.com/baker/index.jsp
- WILLEMSMITHDC https://www.arbiterltd.com/
- Henredon https://www.henredon.com/gallery.aspx
- Milano Group https://www.milanogroupinc.com/
- LUXE Studio https://www.dcdesigncenter.com/Showrooms.cfm?ShowroomID=586
Furnishings, Fabrics and Wallcoverings:
- J. Lambeth & Company https://www.jlambeth.com/
- Robert Allen | Beacon Hill https://www.robertallendesign.com/, https://www.beaconhilldesign.com/
- Rist Corporation https://www.dcdesigncenter.com/Showrooms.cfm?ShowroomID=597
- Zoffany https://www.zoffany.com/
Carpets and Floor Coverings:
- Foundation https://www.dcdesigncenter.com/Showrooms.cfm?ShowroomID=570
- J. Asher Carpet Couture https://j-asher.com/
- Galleria Carpet & Rugs https://www.dcdesigncenter.com/Showrooms.cfm?ShowroomID=571
- Sherle Wagner https://www.sherlewagner.com/
WHEN: Open to the Trade: Thursday, October 7 and Friday, October 8 from 9am–5pm
Open to the Public: Saturday, October 9 from 10am – 3pm
If you are seeking a great deal or two for your home, you must visit the Washington Design Center this Saturday. The deals are too good to pass up.
WHERE: The Washington Design Center
300 D Street SW
ADMISSION: Admission is $5, benefiting the Pediatric Oncology programs at the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center.
WEB SITE: www.dcdesigncenter.com
Consumers are encouraged to shop the Washington Design Center year-round with the WDC consumer buying service, Entrée. Entrée offers consumers who are not currently using an interior designer an exclusive opportunity to shop the Washington Design Center’s showrooms. Entrée is a unique courtesy purchasing service that allows consumers to procure a limited number of to-the-trade items from any of the Design Centershowrooms and includes a free, one-hour designer consultation with a design professional.
About The Washington Design Center
Dedicated to providing the finest in home furnishings to the design trade, The Washington Design Center houses over 60 wholesale residential, commercial and building products showrooms. Considered the mid-Atlantic region’s largest resource and destination for the design industry, The Washington Design Center works closely with designers to guarantee consumers the best possible luxury shopping experience.
The Washington Design Center is located at 300 D Street, SW in Washington, DC. Above the Federal Center SW Metro Station, The Washington Design Center is served by the Orange and Blue lines.
To learn more about the Fall Design House, The Washington Design Center and its showrooms, programs and special events, call 202.646.6100 or visit the Design Center online at www.dcdesigncenter.com.
MMPI is a trade show and property management firm, specializing in managing buildings devoted to wholesale showrooms and commercial office space. MMPI produces more than 300 trade shows, market events and conferences each year.
MMPI manages The Merchandise Mart and 350 West Mart Center in Chicago; Market Square, the Suites at Market Square, Hamilton Market, Plaza Suites, Furniture Plaza and the National Furniture Mart in High Point, N.C.; the Architects & Designers Building and 7 W New York in New York; the Boston Design Center in Boston; the L.A. Mart in Los Angeles; and The Washington Design Center.
Vornado Realty Trust, owners of MMPI, based in New York City, is a fully integrated equity real estate investment trust. Vornado’s common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and are traded under the symbol VNO.