Sometimes it's not that easy finding a gift that represents how much you care for a person or persons. And between me and my guy, we try not to make a big fuss over Valentine's Day aside from making sure we spend time together enjoying each others company.
As Saturday is fast approaching, and if you find yourself attempting to seek the appropriate gift for your loved ones, I've come across a few sites that may help spark a gift idea or two.
I've categorized them under 3 types of passion:
I like you...
- Tea conveys friendliness and is nurturing. Try Numi Organic Tea (it's a staple in my gift closet).
- A Valentine e-card, like from American Greetings, can express friendship in a convenient yet thoughtful way.
- Starbucks Coffee is always a fail-safe way to express appreciation to someone you care for.
I adore you...
- With SpaLook, you could order some great spa products and give your guy a facial.
- Candy Warehouse can help sugar your way into one's heart.
- Just Flowers offers a quality selection of bouquets and are quick with delivery (I can attest to this personally).
- A touching and adorable gift is Willow Tree's With Love figurine, especially if you are not quite ready to say "I Love You" yet.
I love you...
- Lush Bath Bombs are incredibly scentiful and provide wonderful aromatherapy while you soak.
- Thomas Pink offers the most classic and tailored shirts for men & women. And you may wonder why I would suggest a crisp shirt as a Valentine's gift? Just think Tom Cruise in Risky Business.
- Become Pillow Partners and gift each other with pillows from Pacific Coast Feather Company. And place a box of chocolates on the pillow.
- If you and your love interest live apart, purchase a map and highlight the path between each others homes. And write something romantic on the map. Or if you are planning a rendezvous, highlight the route from home to the meeting spot. Make it intriguing.
- If you are madly passionate about your loved one, check out Agent Provocateur.
May you find these ideas helpful and inspiring. And if they were not, I hope you at least find them entertaining.
Also, if you are in a pinch for a meal for V-Day, try Papa John's heart-shaped pizza. It was our Valentine meal last year (see above photo).