The more time you spend with girlfriends, the more you learn about them. And this weekend, I spent 3 days scrapbooking with a lovely group of friends and learned a few things:
- Jelly Belly's are loved by many, including Amy.
- Starbucks is a must for some in need of a caffeine boost
- The Twilight Series is a must-read as it dominated the conversation
- Tool and supply-sharing is common practice
- Show-and-tell is expected
- Kits are popular (my favorites are It Kit and Creatologie....Amy's is Studio Calico)
- Deb is our favorite brownie-baker. And there is someone who can bake Banana Bread!
- Do not lock your friends, or in a particular case that occurred this weekend, lock your sister-in-law in the car (you had to be there)
- The Scraponizer is a great organizing system as showcased by Marirosa
- Chick-fil-a is loved by everyone, including their styrofoam cups
- Two towels are a necessity for showering
- Chocolate in many forms is a necessity for sustenance and sugar boosts
- Laughter is a lovely emotion shared by all
It was an uplifting weekend and helps me start the work-week on a positive note.