My mate (and I say this because I seem to be in a British kind of mood these days), Paula, is sharing a quiz she just completed on her site where I now must do the same and name 8 more mates to complete it too.
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
Here I go....
1.How many songs are on your iPod?
119....I need to get with the program. This is lame.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Traditional Home, Simple Scrapbooks, Paper Crafts, Domino, Wired, MacLife, BH&G, Southern Living, Southern Accents, Marie Claire, Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Home & Design, Washington Spaces, Creating Keepsakes, O at Home...there's more but can't think recall all of them.
A shameful vice of mine.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Right now, Vetyver
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I'd decorate and invest in a few good pieces of furniture as well as replacing our dishwasher with a 2 drawer type of dishwasher. And I'd expand my craft room. :)
6. What is your theme song?
I don't think I have one. It depends on the day and the situation. It could be "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" by Bon Jovi when there's just not enough time in the day and "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison when I'm feeling mellow. Then there are days that "Gravity" by John Mayer could apply too. And I mean that in the physical sense. Some days, there no sense in fighting it.
7. Do you trust easily?
Yes, most of the time
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
It depends on my state-of-mind. Generally, I think before I act. But I can be impulsive too.
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I can't think of anything at the moment.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
No, I do not. It's an issue I struggle with day-in and day-out.
11. Is being tagged fun?
It depends on the type of tag. This one is very thought-provoking.
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Facebook, Flickr, Yahoo groups and blogs
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Dr. Pepper and Skinny Cow ice cream cones
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Energetic, tell-it-like-it-is incredibly friendly person that I'm happy to call a girlfriend...yes, that's Paula. And that we have so much in common is what brings us together. She's quite entrepreneurial too. I admire that quality in a person.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I'll Be There For You....listening to Bon Jovi CDs in the car non-stop for the last 6 months will do that to you. When my guy is with me in the car, he prefers anything over Bon Jovi.
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
On a skinny day, jeans or a nice pair of pants. On a not-so-skinny day, Juicy Couture sweats or my pajamas! Or a day like today, Matilda Jane ruffled sweats.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
Yes, particularly because they are Weight Watcher-point friendly.
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up, and if it's the holiday season, I'd place it in the Salvation Army bucket. Otherwise, I'd donate it to a worthy cause. Many, many years ago there was a moment in time where things were not so well, then one day I slipped a few dollars in the Salvation Army bucket and things turned around inside me. It was a deep moment but it has stuck with me all these years.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
20. What should you be doing right now?
Watching the Presidential debate with my guy. He will keep me abreast of the issues in my absence.
Now for the 8 mates:
- Elizabeth, whom I just met last weekend taking her photography class at our LSS.
- Zanne, fellow Inspired attendee whom I've come to know in the last couple weeks. And she's teaching a mini-workshop at Inspired next May.
- Carol, my creative inspiration and kit/project guru. I'm looking forward to her visit to the Queen's Ink early next year as well as at Inspired in May.
- Stacy, whom I met at Creative Escape earlier this month.
- Tena, my creative inspiration and took a class with her for the first time at Inspired last April. I'm excited that Tena will be back in '09 for a mini-workshop.
- Grace, my blogging buddy and connoisseur of all things pink.
- Nancy, whom I've met at several Get Croppin events and happens to be on our LSS's design team.
- Jennifer, whose class I took at Inspired earlier this year. Quite inspiring and loved the project and she will return in '09 with another great home decor project, I'm sure. Am enjoying her great wit and friendly demeanor.
OK, mates. Let your hair down as I want to hear it all, particularly the answer to the last question. There's always something else we should be doing, right!?