- A cyclamen plant. The blooms are pretty and last longer than fresh flowers. In thinking back on previous gifts, I may have given one to my mother a number of years ago.
- Finding a watch-face with numbers that are easily read is tough. I managed to find one by Brighton that has a combination of silver and gold. It's on the top of my list.
- Face Oil-free sunscreen is very important, no matter the age. Combined with a stylish visor, our mothers faces would be well-protected from the sun. And don't forget the body too.
- My sister and I both wear Vera Wang fragrance. Why not make it a threesome and include our mother as a wearer of this beautiful scent.
- If my mom were a computer-user and had email, I'd send her an e-card. All the more reason for me to stay on top of my card-making.
I also have a 2nd mother whom I adore. And every year, I give her Vera Bradley gifts. It's her favorite. And I like to give my sister a little something just to recognize how much of a good mommy I think she is to my nieces and nephew.
Hmmm, I better get started on those handmade cards. It just dawned on me I have more Mother's Day cards to make.
May your Saturday be an enjoyable one.