I actually pulled out my handy-dandy nested circle Coluzzle template to cut the tags which I printed on matte photo paper. This new organization system is already paying off by the fact that I was able to find the swivel knife along with the template so quickly.
Life is good in the craft room right now.
More on tags, this time in the form of the weblog kind. Gabriela Delworth tagged me all the way from Canada. How refreshing. A different topic to share in this entry besides craft room organization.
Gabriela is an amazing designer and if I lived closer, I'd be spending a lot of time as a student of hers, learning how to make incredibly feminine paper crowns and how to tie a proper bow on a package among many other crafts. Her blog is full of design wonderment.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are the juicy details:
- I am a creature of habit. Monday through Friday it's straight to work and back home. I have been known to take the exit to home off the interstate when in fact I have a hair appointment after work and should be taking a different exit. If you knew how bad the traffic can be in this area, you'd understand why I get so mad at myself when I do this. And it happens often. :(
- I dislike mushrooms. The texture bothers me. If they are chopped and I can't see them, well I guess what I do not know will not hurt me.
- There's no passion when it comes to cooking. I'd rather eat out.
- I do love my slow cooker though. Getting up on a Sunday morning, throwing all the ingredients into the slow cooker, turn it on and set the timer, then go play in my craft room or tend to some home projects with my guy while dinner simmers all day. Now that's an ideal Sunday.
- I've probably mentioned this before but I have a strong passion for magazines, particularly home decor related. This is to my guy's dismay and I drive my mother crazy when we're shopping and I drag her into every bookstore we pass.
- As I mentioned in #3, I like to eat out. Whether it's trying a new restaurant, going to a favorite place, or getting something fast like Panera's chicken noodle soup.
- I collect Estee Lauder perfume solids and have done so for numerous years. I'm not quite as into it now than I was about 6 or 7 years ago but I still love them.
The tagged 7 are: Tammy, Paula, Marirosa, Korie, Pam, Jennifer & Ashlie (I haven't given up on you, Ash). Our mutual interest in this great hobby called scrapbooking is what brought us together. Amazing.