...the scrapbooker. What to get someone who scrapbooks? Gee, I'd love to help with some ideas. With Halloween almost behind us, the holiday season is now officially approaching and there are those who need some inspiration for gift-giving. Since I'm the one usually seeking inspiration, I am excited to be the one to hopefully provide the inspiration.
My gift recommendations for scrapbookers include:
- **NEW**Sassafrass Tagalicious stamps: love the cute frame stamps....they are tagalicious! And there's more....try Fancy Schmancy (love that phrase) too.
- **NEW**Cutter Bee Oval Cutting kit: My friends are raving about this product. Why do I need this when I have CM's cutting system? They tell me this will cut even larger circles, ovals and so-on. Hmmm....I think I need to put this on my Christmas list!
- **NEW**Holiday Memory Box: A nice way to keep holiday memorabilia.
- **NEW**Map Chest: An accent piece that would make nice storage for stamps and 12x12 paper.
- C is for Christmas by Thena Smith: Great poems to put you in the holiday spirit. I suggest using them in cards as well as layouts.
- MM Trimmer: It is on my wish list. Compact and portable. Perfect for crops and/or classes.
- Epson R1800 printer: It is a wide-format printer and has the ability to print directly onto CDs and DVDs. I'm sure this printer is on many of a scrapbooker's wish list.
- T-shirts: A fun way to express yourself. Lots of options here - Cafe Press, Island Girl, Yellow Fence, Bling t-shirts and Scrapstrong.
- Big Picture Scrapbooking: Lots of great classes being offered. Sign a friend or loved-one up. And if you feeling generous, sign them up for Heidi's class. It will be worth the money spent.
- Scotch ATG 700 tape dispenser: One of my favorites. I am generous with adhesive and use ample amounts of it when I'm scrapbooking. I'm so glad Amy turned me onto this product.
- DD Kone handheld vacuum: As noted in a previous post, this vacuum is ideal for a craft room or any room that needs a quick clean-up. It's decorative and serves a purpose. No need to hide it. I have thoroughly enjoyed using mine.
- Artful Memories: Carol & Tena are extremely talented and crafty ladies that I admire tremendously. This book is one of my favorites and hope to tackle some of their projects over the holidays.
- Stampin Up: I mentioned recently this kit made exclusively for Country Living mag. I received mine and love it. Great fall stamps, ink spots, cardstock, metal embellishments and ribbon. Nancy is also offering a great special on a starter kit. I'd say that is the perfect gift for a card-maker!
- I wish for a Wishblade. The feedback has been great among my scrapbooking friends and you have a lot of flexibility with sizes of your fonts.
- Three Designing Women custom stamps: Refer to my recent post on these stamps. They also make a great housewarming gift.
- Portable Ott Light: It's great for crops as well as in your craft room. They also have it in pink (search for pink ott).
- Get Croppin: They have lots to offer in the way of gifts. There are limited-edition kits, colanders for decorative/storage use (or to use in your kitchen, if you wish), FrizB's to embellish your layouts and/or cards with, gift certificates (you can apply them to the upcoming crop) and you can stuff cute gifts in this adorable tote bag.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0: I use this software to auto-enhance my photos. And if digital layouts are something you want to get into, well this is the software for you.
- Mimi Large Wheeled Tote: Ideal for the scrapbooker who attends crops.
I will continue to update this list and provide a link at the top of this blog for quick access. If you have any suggestions to include on this list, please let me know. Let's help out our hubbys, friends and loved-ones with gift ideas for folks like us. And, with this list, hopefully the recipient will be just as excited as my dear friend, Angie!
And stay tuned....I have stocking stuffer ideas for scrapbookers coming tomorrow!